3.2.3 Address

The rules must give the address for the registered office of the named society, which must be in Great Britain or the Channel Islands if registered with the FCA. The FCA must be notified of any subsequent change of address for the registered office.

If you have any questions or suggestions for new information you would like to find in the Handbook, contact the team by email at communityshares@uk.coop